Saturday 18 May 2013

Netflix Blog#13


         
                                                                                                 What is Netflix?
Netflix Logo
   It is an American provider of on-demand internet streaming media which is available in countries such as South and Noth America, the Caribbean, United Kingdom, Ireland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland and many more. For only $7.99 a month, Netflix users are able to watch unlimited movies and TV episodes over the internet to a TV via a PS3, wii, xbox 360! Netflix users are able to watch as much as they want, anytime and anywhere where the yahve internet! The company was established in 1997 in Los Gatos, California. As of mid-March 2013, Netflix has 33 million users!

More Information:
You are able to try Netflix for free for a month and cancel anytime you are not completely satisfied. If you are satisfied with Netflix you don’t have to do anything, you will automatically become a member for however long you want to be. Lots of people use and love Netflix simply for its convenience! This is because they can enjoy picture perfect TV shows and movies without having to leave their home. They can enjoy watching whatever they wish on the computer, tvs or other devices. You can access Netflix on Ipads, iPhone as well as any other Android or Windows phone or tablet. You can download the FREE Netflix application from the app store. Users of Netflix are also very fond of the speed as it is very fast. Movies and TV episodes start playing in seconds! Another great thing about Netflix is there are no commercials and you are able to pause, rewind and fast-forward as well.


Personal Opinion:
I personally don’t have a Netflix account but I am very interested in trying it for the first time. I love to watch movies and I am always updated on many TV shows. I feel like getting a Netflix account will make my life so much more relaxing and enjoyable. I hate waiting for videos to buffer on the computer and trying to find good quality videos. I know with Netflix that headache will be gone. I also love how it’s unlimited and you don’t have to worry about going over a limit. I think for $7.99 it is a good investment for someone like me. I feel like making a Netflix account will also be very good for my family and I as we can all enjoy a nice film and be together after a long and stressful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment