Saturday 30 March 2013

Rocket Man blog#6


                                                   What is Rocket Man?
Isn't always frustrating to continuously wait for the TTC bus or street car to arrive? Isn’t even more aggravating not knowing the exact time when these vehicle will arrive?  Well I have the perfect app for you! When you download the “Rocket Man” app you will get the exact arrival times for these vehicles and you will also locate where they are on Google maps. This app is actually the first and only app in iPhones/iPads that provides you with real arrival times for TTC buses and streetcar locations!

  

                               More Information:
This app is free! Which makes it even more appealing because who doesn’t want something that is free and at the same time has the ability to simply life. Rocket Man can be used with wi-fi connections on your phones! This app is very straightforward as it detects when buses/streetcars arrive and it shows us how far it is from our location. This app allows us to stop wasting valuable time and it helps us plan the day more efficiently. Everyone really seems to love this app because it’s a new idea. It’s as if everyone has been looking for something like this and this app allows them to receive exactly what they have been searching for.  So quit looking out your window to see if the bus is coming and start looking at this app on your phone!

Personal Opinion:
This app has personally affected my life is many positive ways. I am able to plan ahead and not wait. I am not the most patient person and it personally makes me so angry spending so much time at the bus stop. I hate everything about it. I don’t like waiting and I most certainly don’t like thinking about when the bus will come. This app has been given me a piece of mind! I am able to know exactly when my next bus/streetcar will come and it 

No comments:

Post a Comment