Wednesday 27 February 2013

Instagram Blog #3

Instagram logo

What is Instagram?
            Instagram is a way to stay in touch with family and friends by taking photos of every amazing memory.  It is a very fun way to always be connected with your loved ones with something as simple as taking a snap shot of your day! It’s a new way of communicating because usually people connect with each other through updated facebook statuses, tweets on twitter or text messages but Instagram allows people to go beyond that. It has become the most popular mobile photo app to download.

More information on Instagram:
            Anyone who owns an IPhone, IPad or iPod Touch is able to use Instagram and explore their creativity or even improve their photography skills! It is a photo app and is available for free from the iTunes App store and from Google Play. On the downfall, this app is only available for Apple and Android devices. Unfortunately, you are unable to download a trial version to help you evaluate this software but it is possible to download the app and delete it if you are not satisfied.  After this app is downloaded, it allows you to take pictures through your camera. After the picture is shared you are able to change the look of the whole picture. Instagram has many filters such as Amaro, 1977, Kelvin, Nashville and the list can go on and on. You are also able to follow anyone else who uses Instagram and you are also able to comment or like their pictures.

Personal Opinion:
            I have never thought of myself as someone who likes to take pictures but through this app I have definitely found the more creative side of myself. It has allowed me to love photography much more than I did before using Instagram. Will I continue using this amazing app? Why, yes! It’s taught me so much and I really love taking pictures of my favorite moments of the day and sharing it with the people I love. I feel like it was definitely worth my time to try and use this app because I have discovered a side of myself I never knew I had. I would recommend this app to anyone who likes taking pictures and even if they don’t they may learn to love it, just like I have. This technology is not very hard to understand or use. After using it for a couple of days, you will understand Instragram completely.

If you want to know how to be really creative on Instagram, watch this video! 


1 comment: